Saturday, September 25, 2010

Answering the Call

Yes, my darling. My 100 years of service as the Fairy of Feminine Fantasy is complete. I have served a multitude of men who long to achieve it, and women who strive to amplify it. I have been with you since your early years, because I always sensed the powerful feelings with in you.

And now, should it be within you, it is your turn to serve. It is not required that you do, however, the choice will not be made by your conscious mind, but from within your heart. With a wave of my wand, all will be decided.  If your heart can not resist the desire, your mind will be helpless to as well. In either case, the time has come for us to part ways, but there will always be some part of me left within you.

And with that wave of the wand, she was gone. The brand-new Fairy of Feminine Fantasy could hear the bells summoning her off to her orientation meeting, and she instinctively fluttered away to answer the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment