Monday, August 30, 2010

Tricked by the hypnotist

I didn't know that she was a master hypnotist when she talked me into letting her dress me up completely as a girl. And now i could hear here voice commanding me.

When I snap my fingers, you will be well aware of all the conditions I am about to outline...  Wearing any garment that has leg openings, that extend below your crotch, will cause your legs to itch and burn intolerably, as will wearing any type of hosiery which can not be seen through. Wearing any article of clothing which covers your knees will have the same effect.  You will find it extremely difficult to walk in any pair of shoes that does not have a heel which is at least 2 inches high.
Lack of colored paint on either your fingernails or toenails will also make your fingers or toes burn and itch. If your shoes do not clearly allow your painted toenails to be seen, then your feet will burn and itch. Lack of eyeliner or mascara will cause your eyes to burn and itch, and lack of colored lipstick will have the same effect on your lips... 1... 2... 3... SNAP

No comments:

Post a Comment